Last Modified: June 27, 2021
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On the Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, Gnebriated Gnome, and/or the Platform.
- When you interact with Gnebriated Gnome’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- Through the provision of Gnebriated Gnome services.
- From partners of Gnebriated Gnome that you provided data to.
- Any third party that gets access to the information, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, on or through the Platform or any information you provide to or is collected by any third party.
- Children Under the Age of 16The Platform is not intended for individuals under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Platform. Gnebriated Gnome does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or through any of its features, register on the Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If Gnebriated Gnome learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, Gnebriated Gnome will delete that information. If you believe Gnebriated Gnome might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by sending an email to GnebriatedGnome@gmail.com.California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
- Information Gnebriated Gnome Collects About You and How Gnebriated Gnome Collects ItGnebriated Gnome collects several types of information from and about users of the Platform:
Information You Provide to UsWhen you register with or use the Platform, Gnebriated Gnome may ask that you provide information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use any portions of the Platform.
The information Gnebriated Gnome collects on or through the Platform may include:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, online profile (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform or transmitted to restaurants or other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, Gnebriated Gnome cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, Gnebriated Gnome cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.Information Gnebriated Gnome Collects Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesWhen you access, use, navigate through and interact with portions of the Platform, Gnebriated Gnome may use technology to automatically collect:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.]
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Platform
If you do not want us to collect this information do not visit the Platform. For more information, see below. Note, however, that opting out of the Platform’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.The technologies Gnebriated Gnome uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Platform, Gnebriated Gnome may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Platform, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Platform.
- Device Information. Gnebriated Gnome may collect information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Platform also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device or computer. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. The Platform collects real-time information about the location of your device via public IP registration.
Gnebriated Gnome does not collect personal information automatically, but Gnebriated Gnome may tie this information to personal information about you that Gnebriated Gnome collects from other sources or that you provide to us.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform and Gnebriated Gnome’s e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Gnebriated Gnome, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related App or Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Platform. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different Platforms, apps, and other online services Platforms. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.Gnebriated Gnome does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How Gnebriated Gnome Uses and Discloses Your Information below.
- Spring - https://gnebriated-gnome-distillery.creator-spring.com/terms-of-use
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policies_center
- Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
- Pinterest - https://policy.pinterest.com/en/terms-of-service
- How Gnebriated Gnome Uses Your InformationGnebriated Gnome uses information that Gnebriated Gnome collects about you or that you provide to Gnebriated Gnome, including any personal information:
The information Gnebriated Gnome collects helps Gnebriated Gnome to improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Gnebriated Gnome to:
- To provide you with the Platform, and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from Gnebriated Gnome.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out Gnebriated Gnome’s obligations and enforce Gnebriated Gnome’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Gnebriated Gnome, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Platform or any products or services Gnebriated Gnome offers or provides though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Platform.
- To understand and set your communication preferences.
- In any other way Gnebriated Gnome may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Gnebriated Gnome uses location information it collects to identify participating restaurants, bars or other eating establishments near you.Gnebriated Gnome may also use your information to contact you about Gnebriated Gnome’s own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to Gnebriated Gnome at GnebriatedGnome@gmail.com. For more information, see Choices About How Gnebriated Gnome Uses and Discloses Your Information below.Gnebriated Gnome may use the information it has collected from you to enable Gnebriated Gnome to display advertisements to Gnebriated Gnome’s advertisers’ target audiences. Even though Gnebriated Gnome does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Estimate Gnebriated Gnome’s audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Platform.
- To Gnebriated Gnome’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To Gnebriated Gnome’s customers.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Gnebriated Gnome uses to support Gnebriated Gnome’s business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Gnebriated Gnome’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Gnebriated Gnome about Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How Gnebriated Gnome Uses and Discloses Your Information below.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Platform, Gnebriated Gnome will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If Gnebriated Gnome believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gnebriated Gnome, Gnebriated Gnome’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How Gnebriated Gnome Uses and Discloses Your InformationGnebriated Gnome strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms Gnebriated Gnome provides for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information:
Gnebriated Gnome does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s Platform.California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Platform to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Platform may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote Gnebriated Gnome’s own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to GnebriatedGnome@gmail.com.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to GnebriatedGnome@gmail.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by ending us an email to GnebriatedGnome@gmail.com.
- Your California Privacy RightsIf you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Gnebriated Gnome’s use of your personal information.California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) may permit users of the Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding Gnebriated Gnome’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to GnebriatedGnome@gmail.com or write us at 6440 Lesser Dr, Greeley, CO 80634.
- Data SecurityGnebriated Gnome has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Gnebriated Gnome has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Gnebriated Gnome asks that you not share your password with anyone. Gnebriated Gnome urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform or the sharing of information with third parties.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although Gnebriated Gnome takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, Gnebriated Gnome cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Gnebriated Gnome is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.